Thursday, September 25, 2008

Take Me Out to the Dodgers...

On Tuesday night, instead of our usual game night at Alma, we all went to the Dodger game. The Dodgers wiped the field with the Padres in the first inning and the rest of the game was pretty uneventful. I don't think I've actually stepped foot in Dodger Stadium for probably 15 years! Last time I was there I remember a particular incident with a large coke ending up in my lap and spending the rest of the evening trying to air dry. Ah, memories! Anyway, my favorite thing about Dodger games is the Dodger Dogs! No luck this time. No hot dogs for the pregnant lady. Bummer! The highlight of my evening was when Kylie stuffed her blanket in her sweatshirt to make her belly look like mine. Oh how I wish someone got a photo of that! What a cutie pie!!! One thing I DO feel the need to mention is that we were at the very bottom of our section and I took those incredibly steep stairs several times on my way to get food and run to the restroom! That was my exercise for the day.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Kylie is hilarious, that would have been a great photo!