Thursday, April 30, 2009

Anniversary to Remember

Okay so I'm very late posting this but suffice it to say we've been rather busy this month, what with our anniversary, Easter, my birthday and just the day to day stuff that comes with caring for twin boys.  Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures from our weekend away at the beginning of the month.  We decided to have some time alone for our anniversary so we booked two nights at the St. Regis Monarch Bay in Dana Point.  Not being able to bear being apart from Sam & Wes for long, we agreed that we would spend one night by ourselves and one night with the boys.  My parents took care of them the first night (boy was that an adventure) while we had a leisurely dinner at a restaurant on the beach and got an amazing full night's sleep for the first time in a VERY long time!!!  It was wonderful!  The next day we went into Laguna Beach for breakfast and had a nice walk to the beach back at the hotel.  It was such a beautiful day...sunny and breezy.  That afternoon my parents arrived with the boys and we spent the 2nd night with our darling sons with my parents in the room next door.  Here are some pics of the boys.  I think they like hotel life.  :)




They should advertise for St. Regis

Breakfast in Laguna

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE the picture where it looks like they're giving each other a high five with their feet!!! Too cute :)

Are you ready for your next getaway?