Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bebe Pod

Okay so I had been hearing about these bumbo seats for babies which seem to be all the rage right now but they truly are ridiculously expensive for what they are and the amount of time your child spends in them.  So I found a Bebe Pod (same thing really) through the moms of twins club I belong to for a mere $15.  I am so proud of this purchase.  The mom I bought it from kept it in mint condition with all the parts and in the original box no less!  I hope to pass it on in the same condition.  Meanwhile, the boys are getting a kick out of sitting in it now and then.

Wesley

Samuel

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah Avery's not so sure what to do in the Bebe pod. I guess I should try using it with the tray. At least it gives her somewhere else to hang out besides her bouncy seat. Although her thunderthighs almost don't fit in it anymore! LOL :)

Brigetta Schwaiger said...

Mindy-

So glad you came by. I just love all your pictures. I'll have to get one of these seats. They look great. I'll be following now.