Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Favorite Time of Day

This is my definition of Heaven...snuggling up with my three boys in the early morning hours. Every morning the boys wake us up a little too early, somewhere between "Good grief ! What time is it?!" and "Can't I sleep just a few more minutes?". So we bring them into bed with us when they first wake up and sometimes, when we're very lucky, they fall back to sleep and we get a few more minutes or, on rare occasions, hours of sleep.

So every morning, our bed becomes a family bed and it is truly the sweetest time of every day. Makes it doubly hard to leave for work on the days I do work, though! (That's Wesley sleeping on top of Sammy, by the way.)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This picture took my breath away...it's precious. I have a pic of my son and his daughter when she was a baby, both were asleep...it's my favorite.

Linda Z said...

I just love that time! My 4 year old will still do that, but the day is coming when he'll be done.

So... I'm enjoying it while it lasts!! :)

I love your photo!! Soooo sweet!

Travelgal said...

Ahhh...so sweet!