Saturday, April 24, 2010

It must be a twin thing...

Yesterday I was changing Sammy's diaper on the changing table.



Wesley was watching from his crib.



It's just easier this way.



This way I'm not helplessly pinned to the changing table trying to prevent Baby A from diving off while Baby B scales furniture and stuffs unknown objects into his mouth.



Anyhoo, I was changing Sammy's diaper and couldn't resist the opportunity to tickle his delicious little belly. So I reached down and



TICKLED him by surprise.



Wesley laughed first!



"What are YOU laughing about Wesley!?"



So I TICKLED Sammy again



and just a half second before Sammy giggled...


Wesley was SQUEALING with delight and started chuckling up a storm!




It was just one of the silliest things ever!




Of course I had to tickle Sammy over and over to study this fascinating phenomenon.




So what are your thoughts? Was Wesley physically feeling the tickle or was it the sight of his brother being tickled that got his funny bone? ;)

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

I have heard of twins having a special connection like that... feeling pain for the other, etc. It's so fascinating! You'll have to keep a journal of all their twin stories! :)