Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sugar-Free Easter

Decided to make an Easter basket for my grandparents this year since my grandpa was recently moved into a board and care facility. He loves his sweets but unfortunately, he and my grandma are both diabetic so Easter treats require a little creativity and planning. I've been wanting to make these little chocolate nests for awhile now. They're just so darn cute and super easy to make. I used Hershey's sugar free chocolate chips and Russell Stover jelly beans.





Threw in some sugar free chocolate bunnies, and sugar free Reese's peanut butter cups and I had myself a Grandpa-friendly Easter basket.


No candy for the boys yet. They're getting cheerios and finger puppets in their eggs this year. We're having a little Easter egg hunt for them tomorrow with their little girlfriend up the street. Here they are practicing for the big day tomorrow.

Wesley


Sammy


Their new favorite thing is putting things into other things. I'll post pics of the real thing tomorrow!



No comments: