Wednesday, December 3, 2008

There's no place like home!

I've been home a full week now and have loved every minute of it. My sweet husband has made sure that my every need is met. (I'm still waiting for him to get good and tired of this but he's a trooper!) It would be wonderful if I could hold out here at home through Christmas!

Today my Dad drove me to my doc appointment. The babies weighed in at 3lbs 2 oz and 3 lbs 4 oz. Yeah! My doctor also ran another FFN test (http://www.fullterm.net/index.html) which predicts whether I'm likely to deliver in the next two weeks. If it comes back positive I'll be back in the hospital this week. Booooo! Pray with us that it's negative.

Here's a grotesque pic of my 29 week belly! Yikes!


1 comment:

Jen said...

Wowsers!!! You have no belly button anymore :) Don't worry, I'm on my way too, I'll be there in a few weeks as well, it's getting flatter and flatter by the day.

I'm praying for good test results for you this week!