Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Home for the Holidays!!!

Hey Everyone! My doctor conferred with the perinatologist and they agreed that it is safe for me to come home and continue my bedrest from here! Hurray! After a full month in the hospital I'm home at last. Jeff picked me up at 4:00 and is busily getting things set up. He had all sorts of special surprises for me at home too...there's a small fridge by my bed so I don't have to go to the kitchen for cold food, this cool little cart set up with my books, medications, snacks etc, underneath the fridge and he TOTALLY remodelled our bathroom as a Christmas gift to me! Wow! Do I have an awesome husband or what? He even got me this nifty adjustable tray that I can use for food or the computer. It angles up so I can see the keyboard better from my position lying down. I feel like a queen. :)

It's soooooooo good to be home! We want to lay low for a little while and give me a chance to adjust to being back here so I might not be able to have visitors for a little while. Too much excitment definitely has an impact on how many contractions I have.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I sure have a lot to be thankful for!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Woo hoo!! That's so awesome!
- Nikki

Linda Z said...

Hi Mindy!

So great to reconnect with you!! Congratulations on your marriage and amazing pregnancy! I can't wait to see photos of your new twin boys in the weeks to come!! I'll definitely be following your journey! :)