Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday was the boy's official due date.  Yes, they were supposed to be Valentine's babies but ended up being Christmas babies instead.  They have now broken 7 lbs each and continue to grow like weeds.  We're enjoying them more and more as they are awake and alert for longer stretches each day, although this means more work for us as well.  It's totally worth it.  Jeff and I are incredibly sleep deprived but managed to get out for our first date to the movies since before I went on bedrest in October.  My parents watched the boys while we went to see The International.  To tell you the truth, I think we would have both preferred a 5 hour nap.  Fortunately, Grandma and Grandpa were happy to continue holding the boys after we got home so we did get a 2 hour nap in.  Hurray!  How's that for a romantic Valentine's Day?!

Here are some pictures of the boys in their full term, 7 + lb glory...



1 comment:

Linda Z said...

Oh, my goodness! They are absolutely adorable!! Keep taking lots of photos, cause you won't remember later after all the sleep deprivation!! :)

Glad you guys got to get out for a date!! I think it's so great that you incorporated a nap into it!! I remember those days!!